Intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring (IONM) as the name suggests is a monitoring technique which refers to a group of procedures used during surgery to monitor neural pathways during high-risk neurosurgical, orthopedic, peripheral nerve, and vascular surgeries. These procedures assist surgeons in preventing damage and preserving functionality of the nervous system.
The technology is new to the market. In spite of that, rising adoption of these devices due to its advantages over conventional technology making the market to grow at a healthy CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period.
This research report provides in depth analysis of market segments and sub-segments, deep dive analysis of major geographic regions, along with detailed analysis of key players operating in this market.
Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/729
Segmentation of Market:
Study objectives of Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring Market:
- To provide insights about factors, influencing and affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type, Procedure, procedure, method and source for global intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring market.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To provide economic factors that influences the global intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring market.
- Medical Devices Manufacturers
- Neurosurgeons & Radiologist
- manufacturers & Suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Academic Institutes and Universities
Market Dynamics and Trends of Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring Market:
The intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring industry is now experiencing a period of rapid growth. This growth is majorly attributed to factors such as; rising number of spinal, cranial procedures, technological advancements, cost effectiveness, among others. The IONM techniques are widely adopted in developed countries, but due to low level of awareness, this technology is still in infancy in various developing nations. This can create opportunity for various market players to invest in such countries to achieve greater benefits.
Globally the market for intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring was valued at $1.1 billion and anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2016-2027.
- The global IONM market and is expected to reach $3.1 billion by 2027.
- Electroencephalography (EEG) segment holds the largest share of around 60% of the total market.
- North America continues to be the leading market globally, holds the largest market share of around 65% in 2015.
- Globally, Asia-Pacific the fastest growing region and expected to grow at the rate of 9.3% during the forecast period.
- Nuvasive, and Medsurant Holdings, Cadwell Laboratories Inc, are some of the leading market players globally.
The report for Global Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312