Market Synopsis of Microfluidic Devices Market:
A microfluidic device is a well-accepted technology and has several applications. The technology allows integration of many medical tests on a single chip. It has become an essential technology for integration, industrialization, miniaturization and parallelization of various tests in the fields of diagnostics, drug development and biological research. The market for global microfluidic deviceis expected to reach up to $ 798.4 billion by the end of the forecasted period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~21-23%.
Request a Sample Report @
The major factors contributing to the growth of the Microfluidic devices market are driven by four major factors such as, the increase in demand for point of care testing products, microfluidic technologies for miniaturization of chip, rising demand in genomics and proteomics.
– The European microfluidic devices market is expected to report the highest CAGR during the forecasted period among all the regions; whereas, North America will remain the largest market in 2021.
– By application of microfluidic devices, the point of care testing (POCT) is expected to witness highest CAGR of XX% during the forecasted period
– In terms of material, the polymer had the largest share in the global microfluidic devices market, and it is expected to grow at the highest CAGR among all the materials during the forecast period
Global Microfluidic devices market has been segmented on the basis of industry which majorly includes In-vitro Diagnostics (IVD), Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. The Microfluidic devices market is further divided into an application which consists of Point of Care Testing, Pharmaceutical and Life Science Research, Drug Delivery, Analytical Devices, Clinical and Veterinary Diagnostics, Environmental and Industrial. On the basis of material which includes glass, polymer and silicon
Study Objectives of Microfluidic Devices Market:
– To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Microfluidic Devices Market
– To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
– To Analyze the Global Microfluidic Devices Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
– To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the world
– To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and RoW future prospective
– To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by industry, by application, by material and their sub-types.
– To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
– To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Microfluidic Devices Market
Regional Analysis of Microfluidic devices Market:
Globally North America is the largest market for Microfluidic devices, large share of this market is attributed to rising demand in genomics and proteomics. The North American market for Microfluidic devices is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% and is expected to reach at US$ XXX Million by the end of the forecasted period. Europe is the second-largest market for Microfluidic devices, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX%
Key Players for Microfluidic devices Market:
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG (SWZ), Abbott Laboratories (US), Siemens Healthcare GmbH (GER), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), Fluidigm Corporation (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories (US), Inc, Cepheid (US), RainDance Technologies (US), Inc, Dolomite Centre (UK), Micronit Microfluidics(Netherland)
The report for Global Microfluidic Devices Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312