Objective Study of Paints and coatings Market:
– To provide detailed analysis of the paints and coatings market along with historic data from 2011 and forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global paints and coatings Market
– To provide insights into the factors affecting global market growth.
– To analyze the paints and coatings market on the basis of factors such as price analysis, supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five force analysis.
– To provide historic and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
– To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and prospective by 2021
– To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by product type, applications.
– To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
– To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global paints and coatings market .
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/952
Market Synopsis of Paints and coatings Market
Advancements in the end user industries and rapid infrastructure developments are the major factors driving the growth in the global paints and coatings market. The global paints and coatings market is expected to grow at a CAGR over 3.0% in terms of revenue and over 4.5% in terms of volume over the period of 2016 to 2021.
– Globally, the Asia- pacific region dominated the market for paints and coatings followed by Europe.
– Rapid infrastructure developments in the prime markets of Asia-pacific such as India, China, and Indonesia are expected to drive the Asia-Pacific region to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
– Industrial paints and coatings segment is expected to grow at a highest CAGR over % in terms of revenue and over 5.5% in terms of volume.
Global Paints and coatings Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by product Type: water based and solvent based, powdered and UV.
Segmentation by Applications type: architectural, industrial and marin.
Regional Analysis of Paints and coatings Market:
Globally, the paints and coatings market is dominated by Asia-Pacific region, however, North America is one of the strategically important markets for the large players in the industry due to it significant potential. The North American paints and coatings market is growing primarily, due to the increasing number of industries in the region. With CAGR over 3% the region is generating demand for new houses and increased supply of consumer durable goods. This has created high demand for the paints and coatings market in the region
Some of the major players in Global Paints and coatings Market include AkzoNobel N.V, PPG Industries Inc., Sherwin-Williams Company, RPM International Inc., Valspar Corporation, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd, Axalta Coating Systems Ltd, Henkel AG & Co., BASF SE, and Asian Paints Limited.
The report for Paints and coatings Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario which includes historic and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancements, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detailed information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312