The global antistatic agent market has seen a significant growth over the past few years and as per MRFR analysis, the global market will achieve the same growth over the next six years. Antistatic agent is one of those chemical compound which are particularly used for treatment of materials or their surfaces in order to eliminate or reduce buildup of static electricity.
Make an Enquiry @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1735
The global antistatic agent market is expected to reach more than USD 6.5 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of more than 5.8%. The global antistatic agent market is majorly driven by its physical properties such as low toxicity, non-hazardous and high ionic strength. The other factors which have accelerated the demand of antistatic agent are rising demand from the application industries such as packaging, electronics, automotive, coatings, medical and others. Geographically, APAC is expected to be the leading market for antistatic agent where the countries such as China, India, Japan, and Singapore hold the maximum share. Along with this, the growing industrialization is also one of the major factor for the APAC as well as other regions. Followed by APAC, Europe has positioned itself on second and North America on third.
Key Players for Antistatic Agent Market:
- BASF SE,
- Evonik Industries,
- Akzo Nobel,
- Noble Biomaterials,
- 3M Electronics,
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation,
- Dow Chemical Company and others.
Study Objectives of Antistatic Agent Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Antistatic Agent market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Antistatic Agent market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by product types, end use applications and regions
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global market
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/antistatic-agent-market
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Antistatic Agent Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Antistatic Agent Market Research Report – Global Forecast to 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312