The Global Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer is expected to witness a significant growth of USD ~ 7.58 billion by 2022 with CAGR of ~5.5% between 2016 and 2022.
Ethylene propylene diene monomer is an elastomer which is form of synthetic rubber and also known as EPDM rubber.
Make an Enquiry @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2767
EPDM exhibits competent compatibility with, ketones, varied temperatures, fireproof hydraulic fluids, and alkalis.
The main features of EPDM are its resistance capacity with steam, heat, alkalies, ozone, ketones polar substances and weather. EPDM has found in various applications such as roofing membrane, electrical insulation, weather-seal, thermoplastic vulcanizes, tubing, lubricant additive, and other applications. Increasing in demand of food automotive industry is likely to drive the EPDM market growth.
Furthermore, fluctuation in prices of raw materials is expected to obstruct EPDM market growth, because prices of raw materials are reliant on on the prices of crude oil and transportation of EPDM in the market.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (US),
- The Dow Chemical Company (US),
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (Japan),
- LANXESS AG (Germany),
- Firestone Building Products Company (US),
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. (Japan),
- Kumho Polychem Co., Ltd (South Korea),
- Johns Manville. (US),
- Carlisle Companies (US),
- Lion Elastomers (US), and Others.
The global ethylene propylene diene monomer market is majorly segmented on the basis of application, end users and region. Based on application of EPDM the market is segmented into roofing membrane, electrical insulation, weather-seal, thermoplastic vulcanizes, tubing, lubricant additive, and other applications. Based on end user the market segmented into automotive, building & construction, plastics industry and others and based on region market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Study Objectives of Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Asia Pacific is the largest and fastest growing market for EPDM over the world. Growth in automobiles industry in China, Japan, India Thailand and South Korea further increase the EPDM market in Asia Pacific region. North America holds second position in global EPDM market due to advancement in various industries including automotive, building and construction industries.
Industries spending due to corporate profit and growing economy are both likely to increase EPDM market growth in various region. The third largest market of EPDM is Europe. Latin America and Middle East also perceived in growth of EPDM market due to various application such as weather-seal, thermoplastic vulcanizes, electrical insulation, tubing and others.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of The Report
3 Market Research Methodology
4 Market Landscape
5 Industry Overview of Global Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Market
6 Market Trends
7. Global Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Market by Region
8. Global Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Market by Application (Roofing Membrane, Electrical Insulation, Weather-seal, Thermoplastic Vulcanizes, Tubing, Lubricant Additive, and other Applications)
9. Global Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Market by End User (Automotive, Building & Construction, Plastics Industry, and Others)
10. Company Profiles
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer-market-2767
The report about Global Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Market by Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts and key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report further provides detail information about strategies used by top key players in the industry. It also gives a broad study about different market segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312