The global Non-Lethal Weapons market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2016-2021.The factors driving the demand are growing civilian & political unrest, and police militarization, thus resulting in the procurement of advanced weapon systems.
As per the MRFR analysis, the factor restraining the market growth is the concern raised by civilian over the usage of these weapons and regulatory issues would hinder the market growth in the forecast period.
Request a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1353
- Aardvark Tactical,
- BAE systems,
- General Dynamics,
- KRATOS Defense and Security Solutions,
- Lamperd Less Lethal
- Brügger & Thomet AG,
- Condor Non-Lethal Technologies,
- Metal Storm Ltd,
- Nonlethal Technologies Inc.,
- Raytheon Co
- TASER International, Inc.
Study Objectives of Non-Lethal Weapons Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Non-Lethal Weapons Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the Non-lethal Weapons Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by end user, Product type, and technology.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Non-lethal Weapons Market
- Law enforcement segment will grow at a CAGR of around 7.5% by 2021
The reports also cover country level analysis:
Americas (North & Latin)
- Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
- Australia/New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/non-lethal-weapons-market
The market report for Non-Lethal Weapons of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Non Lethal Weapons Market Research Report- Forecast to 2021 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312