Digital signage can be referred as electronic signage. A signage is the design or a group of signs and symbols used for marketing. Digital signs use technologies such as LCD, LED and projection to display content such as digital images, video, streaming media, and information. Digital signage are found in public spaces, transportation systems, museums, stadiums, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, and others to provide way-finding, exhibitions, marketing and outdoor advertising.
The Global Digital Signage Market is expected to grow at USD ~26.3 Billion by 2022, at ~6% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Request a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1102
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 45 market data tables and figures spread over 100 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Digital Signage Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022”
The study indicates that digital signage provides benefits such as no paper waste, audience engagement, overcoming spatial limitations, dynamic content control and cost-effectiveness, targeted content, interactive digital signage and others. These numerous benefits boosts digital signage market. The study indicates that the increasing demand for digital signage in public & commercial sectors along with its cost effectiveness and assured return on investment is driving the digital signage market. The study indicates that the rise in demand for infrastructure of in-store digital signage for making brand value, and growing digital technology. However, lack of technical expertise and high initial cost and lack of standardization are the major factors which are hindering the growth of digital signage market.
- Cisco System Inc. (U.S.),
- Hewlett-Packard Company (U.S.),
- Samsung Corporation (South Korea),
- NEC Display Solutions Ltd (South Korea),
- Bright Sign LLC (U.S.),
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan),
- 3M Co.(U.S.),
- LG Display Co. Ltd. (South Korea),
- Ad flow Networks (Canada)
- Omni Vex Corporation (Canada), among others.
Study Objectives of Digital Signage Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the digital signage market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the digital signage market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of product type, technology type, component type, application and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the digital signage
The global digital signage market has been segmented on the basis of product type, technology type, component type, application type and region.
Digital Signage Market by Product Type:
- Menu Boards
Digital Signage Market by Technology Type:
- Front Projection
Digital Signage Market by Component Type:
Digital Signage Market by Application:
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/digital-signage-market-1102
The regional analysis of digital signage market is being studied for region such as Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe and Rest of the World. North America is expected to dominate the digital signage market with the largest market share due to presence of large network which are owned by organization in the region. The study reveals that Asia-Pacific region is expected to show a positive growth in the Digital Signage market during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and South Korea have a fair share in the Digital Signage market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Digital Signage Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312