Grow light is an electric light rather an artificial source of light which is designed to stimulate plant growth by emitting an electromagnetic spectrum for photosynthesis. Grow light is widely used in applications where natural light is not available or where supplemental light required. It is basically a type of electronic lamp designed to accelerate plant growth by electronic magnetic spectrum.
The global grow light market is expected to reach USD 5.80 billion by the end of 2022 with ~13% CAGR during forecast period 2017-2022
Get a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2451
Access the market data and market information presented through more than in 100 numbers of pages of the project report “Grow Light Market”
The key drivers contributing to the growth of the grow light market are growth in the indoor farming, government initiatives to adopt technologies such as LED, growing demand for energy efficiency, long lasting grow technology and environmentally safe products. Also, the demand for these products is increasing in countries such as Netherlands where supplemental lighting is required throughout the year.
However, low awareness among consumers, high cost of capital are the factors hindering the growth of the overall growth of the market. Whereas, high reliability, low power consumption, high commercial greenhouse practices are also propelling the growth of the grow light market.
Geographically, Europe accounted for the largest market share in the global grow light market, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period.
- Osram LichtAG (Germany),
- General Electric Company (U.S.),
- Iwasaki Electric Co., Ltd. (Japan),
- LumiGrow, Inc. (U.S.),
- Gavita Holland B.V. (Netherlands),
- Hortilux Schreder B.V. (Netherlands),
- Sunlight Supply, Inc. (U.S.),
- Heliospectra AB (Sweden),
- Royal Philips (Netherlands),
- Platinum LED Lights LLC (U.S.) and others.
Study Objectives of Global Grow Light Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global grow light market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global grow light market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, installation, application and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Grow Light
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/grow-light-market-2451
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of grow light into technology, installation, application and region.
- High Intensity Discharge
- Fluorescent Lighting
- New Installation
- Indoor Framing
- Commercial Greenhouse
- Vertical Framing
Regionally, Europe accounted for the largest market share, because Netherlands is a leading exporter of horticultural produce which increases the usage of commercial greenhouse. Also, the concept of vertical farming is gaining popularity in this region.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period, majorly due to increasing awareness about the benefits of this technology.
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Grow Light Market Research Report- Forecast 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312